radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Resolution Problem

Hello,

I work with various resolutions in these resolutions I have the A3, A4, A5, A6

Take for example the A4 resolution in 300 DPI in pixels are: 2480x3508.

If I set this values in width and height, when I go to click on the button for make the design, the plugin's form  is more big then site's resolution.

So I need work in 300 DPI resolution but the form must be in screen resolution 72 DPI: 595x842 pixels

Someone can help me please?

Best Answer

We have been on Christmas / new years holidays. I have created a ticket from this post, where I'll answer in the future.

I bought this plugin, after 6 days can I have an answer please?

Answer

We have been on Christmas / new years holidays. I have created a ticket from this post, where I'll answer in the future.

Was there ever any update on this? I am facing this issue too. 

I have an A5 design that needs to have the dimensions 1748 x 2480 but when i use these values the designer does not fit into the page. How do i scale down the designer but keep the dimensions? Is that possible? If its not possible and I fall back to use the dimensions 437x620 (Normal A5 / 4) will this affect the output resolution of the final product?

Thanks in advance!

I just tried to use the divided dimensions but to use them I would have to redesign the whole thing! Please tell me there is a function to scale down the whole designer but keep the same dimensions...

Was there any solution to this problem? How do we use A4 and A3 prints?

Login or Signup to post a comment