radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

thumbnail of personalized products in cart

It would be very usefull for the customer if he sees a thumb of his personalized products during the checkout process. Right now he only sees the product image.

png
(20.5 KB)

Best Answer

I notice that its not working anymore in my demo site as well. I will fix that with the next update.

Same here. When I add a product to cart, I get blank pages. Theme isn't overwriting any woocommerce part, only 'wrap start' disposition in single product pages. All Woocommerce templates are originals...

My custom image is changing and looks nice in /cart/ page.. But It is not updating the mini cart drop down thumb!

What is the fix for this Johnny ?

Thank you

Jason

Solved in my case. Need to remove image product. When I was inspecting the thumbnail under firebug, I seen that img sorce was the designed product, but thumbail still original image product!!! When I removed that product image, then show the fancy image :/

Doens't work for me neither.

Thank's Raúl, that tweak also works for me now. Unfortunately there is no product photo anymore.

I have the same issue with DW Store from Designwall, but all hooks are ok in debug mode with Fancy plugin. Not changing product image after design is done and not changing image in cart...

This is the link

Hi there guys. I'm stucked in some kind of same problem. When I customize a product, it appears on the checkout...but it does not replace the "featured product image" that would be what I am looking for. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks. 

Answer

I notice that its not working anymore in my demo site as well. I will fix that with the next update.

Great! Looking forward for the update.

I have the same problem. Not changing product image after design is done and not changing image in cart... Thank you for answer.

Rafael Dery, your new function change_cart_item_thumbnail works, the image is changed in chart. 

I continue to have a problem and wait for a solution to change product image after design is done. I use Wordpress 4.4.1, Woocommerce 2.5.2, Betheme 11.4 Shop theme, Fancy Produc Designer 2.2.4 . Thank you.

Hey! Thanks for the update on this.

Do you already have an idea when the update is coming?

I'm working on a prototype for a client and He's asking for a preview in the cart, so the customer is sure have to correct product.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for the job, man. Waiting for the update, certainly it is a very important feature...

Hey! Thanks for the snippets, but unfortunately, I'm getting an error on the page. 

It would be much appreciated if you could have a new look at your code and share a new working one :)

Or let us know approximately when the update is coming.

Right now, I'm overriding the thumbnails of every product on the category page with CSS... not very convenient.

Thanks a lot!

Login or Signup to post a comment