radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

More flexible price for text and image

From our experience using Fancy Product Designer and based on the feedback we've been reading on the forum, it would make sense to add a few options to give users better flexibility in the pricing of Text and Image elements.

Allow Texts and Images to be charged only once

It would be great if users were able to add multiple text elements and just be charged once. If someone want to create a text with a regular curve on top and a reverse curve on the bottom (to put a logo in the middle for example), they are charged for two layers of text, which can add up pretty quickly to a lot of money. At some point, it does not necessarily represent more job to manufacture so we would like to be allow customers to create more freely without worrying too much about the price getting incredibly high if they work on a lot of layers.

Allow Texts and Images to have a "consecutive" price

Sometime we might want to still increase the price, but just a little bit. So if the user adds a logo, they are charged 50$, but if they add another one, it does not represent a much more difficult job to manufacture and it doesn't make sense to charge another 50$. If we were able to set the first Image (or Text) to be X$ and all other instances Y$, we could have a more coherent pricing for customers.

This feature would address the request of this user : http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/5000067701

Allow a maximum price cap per View

Lastly, it would be great to be able to set a maximum price cap for each view so that even if you charge for every text and image, and that you've set a lower price for consecutive instances, you might want to say : "Hey, at some point it really isn't any harder than this for us to do this job, so you might as well use as much layers as you want", without the customers being charged infinitely. That's where a price cap would be quite useful.

7 people like this idea

I want to set pricing rule for text  like if I add text element first it should charge it, after that it should not increase price.

please help me 

Login or Signup to post a comment