radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Change color of Customize & Share Design Buttons

Is it possible to change the colors of the customize and share design buttons? Also, Is there a way for the Designer to lightbox in the center of the page rather than the top left corner? Thanks

Best Answer

Yes it is.  In the settings you can set a CSS tag for the buttons.  In your site CSS sheet you can now control anything the way you want, just like any other button.  I was looking for the same question, then I figured it out.

1 person has this question

something like this:

.YourButtonClass{background-color: #000000 !important;}

I see where you can set a CSS tag for the buttons, but what do I put in the CSS style sheet? I'm trying to change the color as well and am having trouble. Could someone tell me how I set the tag for a Grey color? or a specific Hex color?? I would greatly appreciate it.

I would like to do this too but not sure how to go about or even finding the correct CSS sheet. Frank are you able to tell me how to do this in more detail?

Answer

Yes it is.  In the settings you can set a CSS tag for the buttons.  In your site CSS sheet you can now control anything the way you want, just like any other button.  I was looking for the same question, then I figured it out.

Login or Signup to post a comment