radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Demo Import Not Working

Hi,

FAQ’s does not have a guide to importing demo data for WooCommerce. I click download, get the zip, click import and attach the newly imported product to a product and nothing happens.

There is no thumbnail on the product listing. When I try to select “greeting card” from “product designer” it does not let me.

It seems like the only issue is that the “view” is not importing. Am I doing something wrong?

Using latest WordPress & Venedor theme.

Thanks.

Best Answer

That's most likely a server issue. Please do open a support ticket with some login credentials and a link to your wp-admin (not here on the forum!). So that we ca take a look at the issue.

hello 

I cant download demo contetent

Please check your mails. The bounding box for custom images was set to the wrong area. 

Hello Radykal
I have already send details in support ticket.

Please check and let me know solution for custom shape.

Thank you.

We got back to you asking for your login data so we can have a closer look at your issue. We can't help you without this information.

we already have a support ticket #15328 but we are not satisfied with the support.

Please open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your issue.

Business Cards demo data is not imported. How to import.???

Steps were taken for this process.

Fancy Product Designer -> Products -> Demo -> Download business card -> import -> upload the zip file .

And the error is coming.

If it doesn't work please open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your issue. 

I will try this way but it not imported..

Is there any other way...?
Please provide me solution...

You can go to Fancy Product Designer -> Products -> Demo -> Download the demo you like -> import -> upload the zip file you just downloaded

Poster demo not importing..
How can I import?

how can I import demos?

Is there any link or support page where I can learn or view the set-by-step instructions how to do the demo import?

Facing the exact issue, any solution to this?

FAQ’s does not have a guide to importing demo data for WooCommerce. I click download, get the zip, click import and attach the newly imported product to a product and nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?

Login or Signup to post a comment