radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Is it possible to disable image upload module on certain products?

Hello!

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to disable the images module from certain products?

For example, let's say I have a customizable T-shirt and a customizable business card, I would like to allow the customer to upload their own images when they choose to design a custom t-shirt, but I don't want them to upload images to a custom business card, instead, I just want them to select from a gallery of cliparts. Is this possible?

Caesar

Best Answer

Certainly. You can do that by setting up different UI-Layouts (UI & Layout Composer) where you can disable any module you do not want.

Ok I see that now when I go into that section for the product's individual settings. This helps me A LOT. Thank you very much!

You can create several UI-Layouts and select which one a product uses via the individual settings.

I went into the UI & Layout Composer and disabled the images module but this disables the module for all products when I only want it disabled for specific products.

Answer

Certainly. You can do that by setting up different UI-Layouts (UI & Layout Composer) where you can disable any module you do not want.

Login or Signup to post a comment