radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Bug Found: Cart showing incorrect price

Hello,

I think there may be a bug within the plugin. For my site, the base price of a product is $7.00. For custom uploaded images as well as fancy designs, each image price is an additional $3.00. On the product/designer page it first displays the base product price of $7.00 which is correct. Then, when I add a custom upload image, the price increases to $10 which is correct because of the additional $3.00 for custom images. But, when I add to cart, the product total is $9.28 when it should be $10.00. I've attached screenshots to help display this issue. What's odd is that it's showing the total price (at the bottom of the "cart showing incorrect price" screenshot) as $10.00 because it then adds tax $0.72 to the product total of $9.28. This is incorrect as it should be adding tax to the $10.00 not $9.28.

So, the product total should be the base product price, + additional custom image/fancy design/text THEN tax and shipping should be added afterwards...

Is there something I need to configure so prices will be added properly?

Best Answer

Hi guys, I found a temporary solution ;

In the plugin folder => woo => open the file "class-wc-cart.php"

Then in the code, find the function : 

public function add_cart_item( $cart_item )

and transform the line (or put in comment with '//') :

// $final_price = $final_price - $tax_amount;

INTO : 

$final_price = $final_price; // TEMPORARY SOLUTION

The cart now display the product with good taxes for myself !

(I think it's not a big deal developpers, can you look into the woocommerce 3 if it's not a new name of hook something else ?)

I don't have this issue, maybe a conflict or something like that.. 

Login or Signup to post a comment