radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Guided tour delete steps and lightbox bug

Hi,

I made a post already about how is extremely necessary to make a simple "delete step" of the guided tour, but you deleted the post. So, again, it is necessary, it's surreal I have to "Reset to default" and re-configure again the Layout Composer everytime I need to delete a step.

Moreover, guided tours on lightbox seems to have some kind of bug, this is what I'm experiencing when using a guided tour on lightbox:

Basically, the first step starts showing as soon as you enter the product page, and is showed at the top left corner of the page. Maybe is something relative to my own site configuration, but still, I don't have any other incompatibility with the plugin whatsoever.

Best Answer

The update 3.5.5 can now be updated via wp admin.

If a step is not showing up, be sure that the action or module is available in the UI otherwise it could not be detected and the tour stops.

1 person has this question

Thanks for you fast support. The tour is desktop & tablet ready. Only for a small mobile-screen is the guide to big. Can you implement a switch (hidden) for a responsive desktop?.

I have the same problem, in desktop view the guided tour looks excellent but when I open the page on a phone it is displayed below the lightbox.

Login or Signup to post a comment