radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Unable to ADD new text

Hi,

Whenever I try to ADD a new text a by clicking "ADD YOUR OWN TEXT" it only adds first character of the text. i.e if i try to add HELLO. It only adds H.

Later when we click on that H and try to edit it to add the missing part it refuses to let us write more except the first character H. It seems some kind of validation which intentionally stops you add more characters.

Working fine with existing "Enter your own text.". We are able to edit it but unable to add any other additional text. Screenshot included.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s175/sh/612844b8-3814-4e4f-b578-2349a485269a/399ad63f849ef159dff169e407dba6d5

Please advise if we have enabled any validation.

Thanks in advance

KN

Best Answer

Solved it for me - go to Fancy Product Designer -> Settings -> Default Element Options -> Custom Text Options -> Max Characters and set it to a high number. The default option "0" for unlimited characters seems not to work.

Did this work for you also?

Same for me. Any help out there?

I got the same problem! Got any solution to solve this?

Answer

Solved it for me - go to Fancy Product Designer -> Settings -> Default Element Options -> Custom Text Options -> Max Characters and set it to a high number. The default option "0" for unlimited characters seems not to work.

Did this work for you also?

Hi, this did not work. Any other clues?

TextError.PNG
(52.5 KB)