radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Upsell Other Products with Same Design

It would be cool to have the design that the user made available for upsell so they can purchase the design on other printed products. I'm using this for t-shirts and I'd like to be able to automatically put that same image on a bag, hoodie, or pillow and ask the user to add them to their cart.

17 people like this idea

This would be a great feature. I noticed it's been marked as planned. I wondered if anyone at FPD has any more info on progress?

Included in 4.0.0

In V4.0.0 you are able to enable this feature, but we implemented an own Cross-Sells display, because displaying the design of the customers in the cross-sells of the theme might lead to different issues. Many themes are using their own HTML structure for these cross-sells items.

All infos can be found here: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000063182-displaying-cross-sells-products-when-adding-a-product-to-the-cart

Is there a demo of this so we can see what it looks like?

Can anyone please share some steps or a video on how to use cross sells? I am trying since yesterday but can't get it to work :(
Login or Signup to post a comment