radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Upsell Other Products with Same Design

It would be cool to have the design that the user made available for upsell so they can purchase the design on other printed products. I'm using this for t-shirts and I'd like to be able to automatically put that same image on a bag, hoodie, or pillow and ask the user to add them to their cart.

17 people like this idea

Hello, i like this idea . i think its even natural process with those type of trading, i saw this function in so many places.

Yes! I would like to do exactly what you are asking for as well.

I Believe that you could do this 2 different ways but I could be wrong.

1. If is apparel have variations with different prices for Tshirt or Hoodie while keeping the size attribute which would be the same.
2. Creating a new product under the same category inside fancy and creating the woocommerce product as the art itself and adding the price difference to the fancy elements for the different objects like tshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases etc and selecting that category for that design to enable this. 

Again those are quick ideas that came to my head.

This would be fantastic!!! If anyone has a work around or code to do this, please share :) 

Does anybody have an live example of a similar application or any illustration demonstrating the feature?

If you go to vistaprint.co.uk they add your design to lots of other products to encourage you to purchase. E.g - if you design a business card with logo, they will automatically show you previews of your logo on flyers, tote bags, pens, t-shirts etc.

I would totally pay for such a plugin.   Yes vistaprints is fantastic but it might be a little heavy (not sure...)  meaning, it takes your logo or such and automatically applies it to several products in your check out.  I'd assume that makes the loading times slower so performance would depend on webhost.  But if you come up with something like this, I'd be the first to use it!  thank you!

I would pay $80 for this feature. Make it happen! :)

I would pay for this feature too!

Would've been great if this had been done... 3 years ago requested... I'm waiting for this!  It would also be good to have override options for Product View:

- show original product image if no uploaded Fancy image

- detect logo / avatar - this would allow anyone to see their already uploaded logo auto before any Fancy upload

- detect last uploaded Fancy upload

- randomise uploaded Fancy uploads

- auto select images and or custom options from Vendors e,g if a marketplace which are really common now it detects the customer role Vendor then uses their logo for their products

I wait in anticipation... It is in your favour probably to work on this as a request as obviously it's very popular

Add me to the list of people waiting.  Absolutely would pay for this. 

Me too.

Waiting as well, would pay

3 years ago and nothing! Come on, people are willing to pay for this, make it happen!

Login or Signup to post a comment