radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator Another

Start a new topic
Planned

Fix prise for using second view

Good day! As for now we can set prise for elements in second view, prise for adding text and prise for using image. But lets take bussiness cards. Printing company add extra charge for using back side and no matter what will be there. It will be +50% to prise for example. For now we cant print bussiness cards with back side using FPD because we cant set fix prise for using another view

2 people like this idea

I think that's provided by woocommerce extension - WC Dynamic Pricing (I already purchased it)

but the real concern here is even if we have that plugin , FPD should be able give us option to configure specific design for specific product variation (i.e. I have notepad and variation 1 LAYOUT: Grid,lined,blank  & Variation 2 COLOUR: Colour, B&W 

FYI : I have created new topic for THIS FEATURE so if you can vote/like it, with more likes , the author may be willing to include that in next update

Thank you

Darshan

No it cant be done by dynamic prising.

How do you think that the plugin can check if the second view is used? When its edited or the customer has to check a checkbox to unlock it?

Checkbox would be awesome i think

Login or Signup to post a comment