radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Different Product Design for different variations

Just wanted a minor feature which other woocommerce product designer offers but this plugin doesn't :-

-- It would be great if we could assign separate design for different product variations , so if customer chooses variation from dropdown and click Customize button, it loads variation specific design in stage/customizer canvas

I hope author will consider this feature

Thank you

Darshan 

13 people like this idea

If you have any issues, please create a ticket, because we need your wp login credentials.

This has been resolved but does not work with the Multistep Product Configurator custom attribute. help!

I haven't tested this feature since I designed my sites without the functionality. However, being able to change the canvas size per variation is crucial since often times you're dealing with product size variations, which have different graphic upload requirements. This was a great feature to implement.

I haven't tested how the MSPC interfaces with this feature, but it should be made to work anywhere you use the PD on your site, and whether you have simple or variable products.

This works, but has one big problem: Any pre-defined Text Boxes gets reset to their standard content/placeholder every time you change the product this way. I spent hours setting my shop up with product variations, only to find out I couldn't use it. Created tickets, didn't get any attention.

The other problem is that you can't set "individual product settings" per variation. If my variations are based on size, I've got to be able to adjust my bounding box size requirements. Also, image requirements change in terms of pixel requirements.

IMO, this was not implemented very well. It should be modified.

Login or Signup to post a comment