radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Zip file sent via email to admin containing all design elements

Hello,

Prior to using this great plugin, I used another plugin that was similar in terms of functionality; but, it did not perform anywhere near as well as FPD. I truly love this product.

However, the one thing that I loved about the other plugin was that upon receiving confirmation of an order, my email contained a zip file with each individual element that made up the customized product. I would simply forward this email to my manufacturer and that was it! They had everything they needed to make the product and ship it. Now, I have to go into the order, export the elements, create an email, and send it to the manufacturer manually. Not so bad for a few orders a month, but for hundreds or thousands its impossible. I'm sure many other FPD users operate their store in a similar manner, and I truly believe that many people would be thrilled if you implemented this feature.  

With this feature, the plugin would become fully automated. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one and I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Denis Benoit

8 people like this idea

Any chance we can see samples of the files produced in admin in the new solution please??

Now part of the ADMIN solution. In the "Output File" dropdown select "ZIP: PDF + Images"

@George Yes this will also be part of the automated export. I am going to include it in December.

Seems like this is maybe doable through the monthly admin account? I would love if I could have this.

in printing , you often have an image larger than the finished size , so there is no white border . In the designer, you can create a layer mask to show the customer the limit of the object. A color mask . But when you export the file, the admin receives a single image with the mask . We should be able to receive all the separate layers and then , in the admin , choose Layers that can be printed.

Looking forward to have more options to handle orders' media files too. Would be great to have everything sent as described above!

You could define a general export setting and a product-level export settings.

+1 would be great.

Login or Signup to post a comment