radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Basic form

I think it's really necessary that the basic FPD FORM will be able to add some more fields. That the user can edit the number of product he wants to buy and the price change dynamically.

17 people like this idea

This is a great plugin, unfortunately I don't use Gravity forms and I am not going to pay +$100 for adding one field to the form, is there any way I can do that by coding? I can't find the hooks or actions to do so.

I'm so happy you choose Gravity Forms, it's by far the best WP form builder. 

Is it now possible with the new GF integration to edit the FPD product text and photo fields via the form on the page?

FANTASTIC!

FPD is now unlimited!

I'll put together a ton of business on the internet!

Thank you Radycal!

The update is now available on codecanyon, You have to download it from there and replace it.

How do I update my Plus addon to 1.1.0?  My plugin still shows 1.0.0.  I also downloaded new copy from my Envato account and still no update shows. 

I checked the discussion here and most customers are using GF, which is even a better form builder in my opinion with more options than CF. CF has also not so many action and filter hooks to create an add-on easily for it.

As Yolen said....try to find a comparable product designer like mine in this price range, you not gonna find many. I think $19 is quite affordable considering that you earning money with the product designer.

I might be inclined to agree with you if only you hadn't kept everyone waiting for so long for such a basic feature and like I say, why only gravity forms? More people use CF7.

Andrew

I think it's perfectly understandable to have this as an add-on. This plug in is beyond reasonable in price. Thanks Radykal!

Thanks for the update but not everyone uses gravity forms - have you also connected this with contact form 7?

Also, something as basic as this (a decent contact form) should surely be incuded in the plugin and not as a paid add-on. Many of us have been waiting for so long for this, in the end I gave up using the plugin for a while until a decent form was included because it just caused me more work.

Thanks - Andrew

It will be included in Plus Add-on Version 1.1.0. It allows to connect Gravity Forms with Fancy Product Designer.

http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000016052

See solution article: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000033292-connecting-gravity-form-with-fancy-product-designer

That was the reason why I bought that plugin... and you said you will implement the form feature...

Do you will implement that feature or not?

Some news here? I would like to use FPD as well, but first I need the integration with any forms plugin as Contact Form 7.

Oh I see. That's pretty cool.

Hi David,

In fact it's a contest where you first choose a product, you customize it with FPD and send it. As simple as that.
But I needed to add more fields for the user to send with its custom product.

I had an answer from Johnny (the creator of FPD) and he told me that is it possible to add more fields but I need to tweak the pluging code for that.
So until a new version of FDP with this ability to add new fields in the form from the WP admin, I don't see any other -easy- solution.

Thanks David for your concern.

Have a great day. :)

Login or Signup to post a comment