Defining a bounding box
Bounding boxes can only be rectangular. There are 2 ways of defining a bounding box:
- Setting the x,y,width and height of a bounding box manually
- Using another image element as bounding box. Therefore you only need to set the title of an image element as bounding box value for another element.
- Inside: The element needs to be inside the bounding box. If the element is out of the bounding box, a info tooltip appears.
- Clipping: The element will be clipped into the bounding box.
- Limit Modification: The element can only be modified inside the bounding box.
- None: Only the bounding box is only showing.
Where can I set a Bounding Box?
- In the main Settings → Default Element Options. Here you can set a bounding box for the custom added images and texts in all Product Designers.
- In the Individual Product Settings. Here you can set a bounding box for the custom added images and texts in a single Product Designer.
- In Fancy Product Designer
→Product Builder. Here you can set a bounding box for initial elements in your Fancy Products.
Fancy Product Designer
→Fancy Designs. Here you can define a bounding box for your designs your customers can choose from.