radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Share Design Issue - FPD With MSPC

I'm using MSPC with FPD.

When I try to "Share Design" on social networks the image shared is NOT the customer design but an MSPC thumbnail.

Example: Here is a design - https://www.petshelddear.com/product/pet-memorial-slate-15x20cm/?share_id=1460813498

But this is what you see when you share on facebook: 

Best Answer

The plugin is replacing the featured image via the wp_get_attachment_url filter hook. Thats the only possibility, if your theme or the plugin does not set the og:image from this source, then its a dedicated issue, we can not help you with.

We are using the X theme and having no problems with it. 

1 person has this question

yes i m also getting same problem but if i will change in facebook markup xml 

orignal

$markupimage = substr($product_info['image'],0,strrpos($product_info['image'],".")) . "-" . $popw . "x" . $poph . substr($product_info['image'],strrpos($product_info['image'],"."));

$this->document->setFBOG('og:image', HTTP_SERVER . 'image/' . $markupimage);

change:-

$markupimage = substr($share_info['image'],0,strrpos($share_info['image'],".")) . "-" . $popw . "x" . $poph . substr($share_info['image'],strrpos($share_info['image'],"."));

then it will show image url like http://www.site.com/image/cache/catalog/fancy_shares/image name.-900x900.jpg

plz give some suggestion

png
(175 KB)
png
(174 KB)
png
(211 KB)
png
(177 KB)
png
(339 KB)

Ticket Created.

It seems to work fine on our demo site. http://fancyproductdesigner.com/product/sneaker-mspc/. I have asked the developer to take a look at it.

Answer

The plugin is replacing the featured image via the wp_get_attachment_url filter hook. Thats the only possibility, if your theme or the plugin does not set the og:image from this source, then its a dedicated issue, we can not help you with.

We are using the X theme and having no problems with it. 

I have solved my issue 

change in face book markup xml in these line (Change product to share and remove calalog before catlog/fancy_shares in fnt_product_design.php in catalog/controller/product/fnt_product_design.php)

$markupimage = substr($share_info['image'],0,strrpos($share_info['image'],"w")) . substr($share_info['image'],strrpos($share_info['image'],"w"));

add this line after product.php

</file>
<file name="catalog/controller/product/fnt_product_design.php">
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[$this->document->setTitle($product_info['name']);]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$this->document->setTitle($product_info['name']);
$this->document->setFBOG('og:type', 'product');
$popw = $this->config->get('config_image_popup_width');
$poph = $this->config->get('config_image_popup_height');
$markupimage = substr($product_info['image'],0,strrpos($product_info['image'],".")) . "-" . $popw . "x" . $poph . substr($product_info['image'],strrpos($product_info['image'],"."));
$this->document->setFBOG('og:image', HTTP_SERVER . 'image/cache/' . $markupimage);
$this->document->setFBOG('og:description', $product_info['meta_description']);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:card', 'product');
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:image', HTTP_SERVER . 'image/cache/' . $markupimage);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:image:width', $popw);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:image:height', $poph);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:description', $product_info['meta_description']);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:label1', $this->language->get('text_price'));
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:data1', $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($product_info['price'], $product_info['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax'))));
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:label2', $this->language->get('text_stock'));
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:data2', $this->language->get('text_instock'));
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
add this line after category.php
<file name="catalog/controller/product/fnt_product_category.php">
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[$this->document->setTitle($category_info['name']);]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$this->document->setTitle($category_info['name']);
$this->document->setFBOG('og:type', 'company');
$this->document->setFBOG('og:image', HTTP_SERVER . 'image/' . $category_info['image']);
$this->document->setFBOG('og:description', $category_info['meta_description']);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:card', 'summary');
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:image', HTTP_SERVER . 'image/' . $category_info['image']);
$this->document->setFBOG('twitter:description', $category_info['meta_description']);]]></add>
</operation>

</file> 

that is solution For opencart website

Check Url http://www.esaugat.com/Design-1005?share_id=315

thanks

Th next update will include an option to add the correct og:image tag in the head.

That would be great thanks!

thanks dear

my other problem is share image is showing croped in facebook how to get full image when i will share image in fb

thanks

png
(400 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment