radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Upload image issue

Good afternoon

Thank you very much for your work we love the plugin.

We have a problem with the upload of images, when we are logged with administrator account, we can upload images without any problems to our custom products, but when it is done without being logged appears a pop up that says "ok", but the image never loads. I attached a video to see what happens.

I created a ticket for this issue, but I have received an autoanswer saying they are on vacation until the day 04/05/16.

The website is almost complete and we need to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english.

mp4

Best Answer

Sorry about that (I'll be gone in two days). I'll see to your ticket straight away.

sorry, this is a problem with your server environment. I am not able to help with these kind of issues, because every server is configured differently. The official item support policy from envato is saying the same:http://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy#whats-not-included-item-support

You need to contact your server provider or ask someone who knows how to set up a server probably. Have also a look in the error log of your web server, it will display information when there is a server error.

Did this get resolved, I am having the same issue.

Answer

Sorry about that (I'll be gone in two days). I'll see to your ticket straight away.

Login or Signup to post a comment