radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

SVG as one color

Is it possible to use a SVG file with multiple paths like it is one path? So one changeble color for all paths?

Best Answer

Yes, if you use this option:

You can switch between there being a selector for individual paths or one for each colour.

Hello, Where can I change that setting @Johnny

Hello. From what i've tested, if I create a Compound path as, it works but what does not work is keeping the  viewBox i guess. What happens is, if i upload the svg. with the paths inside only grouped, the area not filled with design up to the extent of the Artboard is well taken into account.

When creating a compound path on those grouped paths, the bounding box is not the artboard anylonger but the limits of that shape. For me it's a no-go since i have to use one color pear each more complex compound path, and also have a fixed frame.

Is this repairable?

Answer

Yes, if you use this option:

You can switch between there being a selector for individual paths or one for each colour.

I mean when a customer adds an image from the fancy designs, at that point he can change all the colors for every path. So i am looking for a main setting here

It works ... Thanks

Johnny

Is there a universal setting for Colorpicker for every path option?  

Just thinking about when I set up a blank product and want the customer to choose from different options

Only for .svg layers in the product builder, colors tab.

Sorry, there is currently no setting for that. You could head on over to the feature request forum and submit a new idea for this there.

Creating a compound path should output a single path within your SVG code.

Select your elements and then Object → Compound Path → Make.

Login or Signup to post a comment