radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Fancy admin page often unaviable

Hi, often i can't go to the fancy admin page, the page won't load and after few minute have connexion error or timeout.

Customiser work fine but not the admin pages. Have no php or js alert anyone have this issue ?

Unistall and re-install -> same issue
Change files -> same issue

Disable all plugin -> Same issue

Change theme -> Same issue

Delete all from fpd on database -> same issue...

Wordpress: 4.5.2 FR

Woocommerce: 2.2.5 FR

Thank a lot

Best Answer

Hm.. I'd guess that OVH did some changes which fixed the issues. Let's hope it's working for everyone now!

1 person has this question

I have activated Error on php.ini and wp-config but any error appear...

i remember seems to have an Ajax call and it stay on pedding when the problem appeart.

Check this when the problem come back because today it's alright... Understandable !?

Just wanted to say: Thanks for all the effort you are putting into finding the cause, sorry that we can't really help and that it's not working for you as it should.

Hi,

I'm currently monitoring possible errors. I tweeked some configs and PHP for that.

I'm on a develloper ambient now.

To be continued... :-/

Hi, yes, i install directicly, i never use OVH manager, and reinstall test others themes, etc...

Ok Christophe,

Thanks for letting me now. ;-)

Regards.

Hi there, same here, waiting for OVH reply after my ticket

I don't use OVH manager to install wordpress, I do it manually via FTP, and same issue as you

Hi guys,

Nothing really new until now from OVH support. I sent them this morning a list of things we know and tested by ourselfes and they're still searching...

Question: Have someone tried to install Wordpress manually (not using OVH Manager)?

Regards.

Hi Christophe,

On a Performance plan it's even weird... :-(

Regards.

Hi everyone,

It seems that more users have same problem.

Maybe it's due to a very recent modification on OVH shared servers settings.

Hi everyone, i just tri access to plugin admin page, and doesn't work, But I tri last Friday and i have no problems.

Hi guys

Just to let you know I'm running into the same issue. FPD won't load in WP dashboard

I'm hosted at OVH on a performance shared plan : https://www.ovh.com/fr/hebergement-web/hebergement-performance.xml

I'll call them tomorrow and hopefully will talk to a techy who'll take it into consideration.

I will try to get some kind of copy of php.ini from them

By the way, I just did a test on a local install in Wamp server and FPD works fine, so it's definitely OVh causing the issue 

I can't see anything wrong with the php config. Has either one of you gotten some reply from OVH? My guess would be that it is some kind of load balancing thing as it seems that if you wait long enough (ridiculous 5 - 10 min) it does seem to load.

Hi As3uS_84,

I don't want to bother you, but you can help answering some questions:

• Does you FPD admin works right now

• If so, what kind of OVH plan do you have (Perso, Pro, Performance)

• What is your PHP config (ambiant, version, type, motor, mode and firewall,...)

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

Hi As3uS_84,

My FPD admin is gone several days ago and on another install (on a different server for testing purposes) it just never appear !!! :-(

Don't worry, if I find a solution I will share it here.

Johnny maybe it will useful to know if anybody else had this kind of issues, since OVH is the thirt hosting company in the world.

Maybe they just solved the problem and never reported it here. :-/

Best regards.

Hi Michel, yes if it's third part script, i should have the same problem on my local server. Give me a feedback when you have more informations from OVH.
But i really thinks it's server load balacer kick out Fancy excecution somtimes i have no problem all the day and other day on first access i have no server response.

Regards,