radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Fancy admin page often unaviable

Hi, often i can't go to the fancy admin page, the page won't load and after few minute have connexion error or timeout.

Customiser work fine but not the admin pages. Have no php or js alert anyone have this issue ?

Unistall and re-install -> same issue
Change files -> same issue

Disable all plugin -> Same issue

Change theme -> Same issue

Delete all from fpd on database -> same issue...

Wordpress: 4.5.2 FR

Woocommerce: 2.2.5 FR

Thank a lot

Best Answer

Hm.. I'd guess that OVH did some changes which fixed the issues. Let's hope it's working for everyone now!

1 person has this question

Sorry I've been busy the last few days. Please take a look here: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/discussions/topics/13000006417. I'd guess it's the same problem.

Hi guys,

Nothing really new until now from OVH support. I sent them this morning a list of things we know and tested by ourselfes and they're still searching...

Question: Have someone tried to install Wordpress manually (not using OVH Manager)?

Regards.

Hi there, same here, waiting for OVH reply after my ticket

I don't use OVH manager to install wordpress, I do it manually via FTP, and same issue as you

Hi,

Yes, it's the same problem (and same hosting service OVH).

Somebody need to fix it asap. I'm sure that many people have the same issue, but don't use this forum to expose it.

Since OVH is the third hosting company in the world, maybe at least 20% of FPD users have the same issues.

I think that it will be necessary that Radycal purchase an OVH Hosting plan for testing purposes. It's the only way to eradicate this very annoying bug IMHO.

Regards

I can't agree more, it seems there's no hope

i'm actually looking at other product designer plugins

Ok Christophe,

Thanks for letting me now. ;-)

Regards.

Hi, yes, i install directicly, i never use OVH manager, and reinstall test others themes, etc...

Sorry you are having difficulties. Please note that this is, while I do answer here quite frequently still a community forum. If you need urgent help from us please do open a support ticket. The issue is as far as we know caused by some Providers blacklisting the IP of the server used for the auto update feature. We do not know why some providers have done that and are not getting any useful information from them.