radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Fancy admin page often unaviable

Hi, often i can't go to the fancy admin page, the page won't load and after few minute have connexion error or timeout.

Customiser work fine but not the admin pages. Have no php or js alert anyone have this issue ?

Unistall and re-install -> same issue
Change files -> same issue

Disable all plugin -> Same issue

Change theme -> Same issue

Delete all from fpd on database -> same issue...

Wordpress: 4.5.2 FR

Woocommerce: 2.2.5 FR

Thank a lot

Best Answer

Hm.. I'd guess that OVH did some changes which fixed the issues. Let's hope it's working for everyone now!

1 person has this question

Sorry you are having difficulties. Please note that this is, while I do answer here quite frequently still a community forum. If you need urgent help from us please do open a support ticket. The issue is as far as we know caused by some Providers blacklisting the IP of the server used for the auto update feature. We do not know why some providers have done that and are not getting any useful information from them.

I can't agree more, it seems there's no hope

i'm actually looking at other product designer plugins

Hi,

Yes, it's the same problem (and same hosting service OVH).

Somebody need to fix it asap. I'm sure that many people have the same issue, but don't use this forum to expose it.

Since OVH is the third hosting company in the world, maybe at least 20% of FPD users have the same issues.

I think that it will be necessary that Radycal purchase an OVH Hosting plan for testing purposes. It's the only way to eradicate this very annoying bug IMHO.

Regards

Sorry I've been busy the last few days. Please take a look here: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/discussions/topics/13000006417. I'd guess it's the same problem.

Hi everyone,

I think Johnny will not respond without opening a new ticket, since this one seems to be answered.

Some infos reversing that ip adress: http://81.169.145.156.ipaddress.com/

I don't have a clue about the script calling the ip, I'm just reporting what the technicians at OVH told me. They didn't give any further explanations.

You still don't see what is causing the issue ?

Hi everyone ! do you find the script which calling that ?

Seems weird, it has no license vérification, and if it's for files needed why a Gateway TimeOut ?

Hi guys

I managed to talk to a technician at OVH, They did some tests and they realised that the plugin calls an external IP 81.169.145.156 which does not respond, and the plugins works only when this IP responds.

According to them the issue comes from this IP and not from their servers.

What is this IP about ?

Hi there

problem is back since a few days ago ! By the way, after a long long waiting, I eventually get a 504 Gateway Time-out.

I will try to reach their support by phone, but that was impossible last time, and no answer to my ticket after 3 days.

let's see.

I think I will have to change hosting providers. For the guys hosted at OVH, this is what I may consider as an alternative for the Performance hosting at OVH:

http://www.nuxit.com/hebergement/performance

Hum, guys remember my first post, sometime plugin work all the day, think problem will reappear

Well, wait and see... :-P

Answer

Hm.. I'd guess that OVH did some changes which fixed the issues. Let's hope it's working for everyone now!

Yes I confirm, it's working now. I don't know what happened, but I'm fine without knowing ! 

Hi,

Everything works since yesterday on my two sites (it was nearly 20h when i discovered that FPD was working).

On another hand, I have now many strange issues (cart can not be empty, seach do not work, all site is in English now, product page return an file not found error and so on).

I think that database is corrupted after so many restores and I'll destroy it and restartingmy site  from the beginning.

:-/