radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Change Image with Jquery? setElementParameters works with text

How can I replace an initial image with jquery? I was able to change text with fancyProductDesigner.setElementParameters({text:"hello world"},"title"); however when I try to change image type and change the "source" parameter nothing is changed.  Can someone help me understand which parameter I need to change so that the canvas image source is swapped out?

Best Answer

Just to answer my own question, the new image needs to be added as a replacement.

Ok, I solved the issue myself.

$(this).find('picture').on('click', function(evt) {

var imagePath = $(this).attr("data-img");

if(typeof(yourDesigner.getElementByTitle('NewImage')) !== 'undefined' ) {

yourDesigner.addCustomImage(imagePath, 'NewImage'); 

}

});

thx.

Hello DP4,

have you got simple example for me, how will be work´s?

I try to change the source-parameter in jQuery like this:

$(this).find('picture').on('click', function(evt) {

var imagePath = $(this).attr("data-img");

if(typeof(yourDesigner.getElementByTitle('NewImage')) !== 'undefined' ) {

yourDesigner.replace = imagePath;

}

});

thank´s for up :)

i am have this problem too, fancyProductDesigner.setElementParameters do anithing and don't change image.

p.s.

i try use this for changing boundingbox (transparancy image), for example i need to change boundingbox size on t-shirt print like A5, A4, A3 and change proper price for this format. Change price are work ok, but when i try to change img, nothing happens.

I am trying to accomplish both of these things you mentioned, but I'm not having any luck. Are you using the Wordpress version?

Would you mind sharing a bit of your code? I've tried using this code in the footer of my site, but it doesn't work:

fancyProductDesigner.setElementParameters({text:"hello world"},"firstdate");

Answer

Just to answer my own question, the new image needs to be added as a replacement.

Login or Signup to post a comment