radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Moveable (draggable) upload zones.

We would find it very useful to be able to create upload zones that are moveable by the end user and not just in a fixed position. OR allow a bounding box layer to be tied/locked/grouped with another layer so that when that layer is moved, the bounding box or upload zone moves with it.

Our use case is customers putting images on a wall background similar to your posters example, except once they finished uploading their image if they want the poster higher up or in any different position on the wall that cannot be achieved currently as the upload zones are fixed.

Hoping others would like to see this feature as well so that there is hope it might be implemented!

2 people like this idea

Bonjour. 

In my case, I have a 10 x 15 bounding box that doesn't change and a 7x7 upload zone that doesn't change as well. I want the client to be able to move this upload zone freely inside the bounding box but not beyond. When I activate Movable, the upload zone moves, for the client, throughout the canvas despite the presence of the bounding box. When I activate Locked, it doesn't move. Now, what am I looking for is to limit the movement of the upload zone inside the bounding box? Please how can I do this? Thank you.

PS : I am using the latest WooCommerce FPD version released so far (v. 4.5.4)

How can i set the bounding box to be moveable on the product?

This is great but as per my previous request, can an upload zone also be deletable by a user, in the same way as a text area? This would make my day :)

Included in V3.9.5

hi dear ariana

do you find out hove to do this work?

i have same problem...

if you have a way please tell me that...

thank you

Yes, looking for exactly the same function! Bounding box linked to a layer should do the trick. I hope this is something that can be implemented

Login or Signup to post a comment