radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Use color swatches for text stroke

The recent addition of strokes to text elements is great, however the automatic assumption that all strokes can come in any colour makes it poor. If we could choose which colours a stroke is available in, it would make much more sense. This is how other elements work, why doesn't the stroke option work that way too?

5 people like this idea

Also looking for this feature. Certain stroke colors such as neon green cannot be printed by our printing methods.

I also would like this feature but I need it right away...

I need this too it will be very convenient if we could have the colors apply to all FPD color properties including the text strokeĀ 

Is there any update on this feature?

Included in V3.9.4

When swatches are enabled for stroke, colours are missing from product builder stroke options

stroke.png
(3.15 KB)

I am not sure if this is a feature request or if something is not working correctly on my site. I am using a swatches for users to choose the stroke color on their text. I have the hex colors labeled in settings. The labels show up for the main color on the text, but the outline shows the hex code in the tooltip.

Is it possible to show the assigned color label tooltips for the outline color swatches?

@radykal Included in V3.9

Where can i find this option? 

Login or Signup to post a comment