radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

How to set max area so the wallpaper that user add in front won't be out of the product box?

How to set max area so the wallpaper that user add in front won't be out of the product box like badge-pin demo in here http://fancyproductdesigner.com/product/bagde-pin/

that wallpaper i added will just follow the badge structure, i trying to add custom iphone case in the demo admin panel, i can't get it work like that pin, can any body help me?

if this i can do it, want to buy this wordpress and woocommerce plug in for selling custom phone case / hat and t-shirt

and can i pay fancyproductdesigner team to design me a wordpress and woocommerce theme that suitable with fancyproductdesigner plugins?

Best Answer

1) Basically if you lock the layer (meaning it is not modifyable at all) it will act as a mask as the pin demo does. User added images can usually not act as a mask though, a mask needs to be added via the product builder. Should you need more help on this once you have the product please open a ticket and I'll help you.

2) Sorry, but no we don't make Woo/ WordPress themes. Our plugin should work just fine with all well-made themes out there though.

1 Comment

Answer

1) Basically if you lock the layer (meaning it is not modifyable at all) it will act as a mask as the pin demo does. User added images can usually not act as a mask though, a mask needs to be added via the product builder. Should you need more help on this once you have the product please open a ticket and I'll help you.

2) Sorry, but no we don't make Woo/ WordPress themes. Our plugin should work just fine with all well-made themes out there though.

Login or Signup to post a comment