radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Linking Text

It would be valuable to allow text linking in the same way as color linking is implemented in FPD in the same view or in different views. Text linking is important also because often text boxes are not placed horizontally but for instance vertically and allowing a text linked area where the customer can input text in a more user friendly way is ideal.

4 people like this idea

The support didn't replied anything that we can say we actually get support from the plugin developers 

Would be super usefull to have the possibility  to link the text from view 1 and 2 with each other.
For example if you change the text on view 1 the text on view 2 will automatically change.

This will be usefull with normal text field and the Number / Name of the Plus Module.

Thank you!

Would be wonderfull to link the text from view 1 and 2 with each other.

For example for a NBA Jersey would be usefull to have this user experience:

1. Changing the text on view 1 the text on view 2 automatically change (for nomal text and Name & Number in the Plus module).
  2. Changing the text font family on view 1 the text on view 2 automatically change
  3. Changing the text color on view 1 the text on view 2 automatically change (already implemented with the Color Link Group).
Thank you!

Did this ever happen?  I'm stuck on this, have an open ticket also, but my first one was not responded to at all, so hoping I have someone to respond to this one as I have a client waiting for me to finish and this is the only task left.

Included in V3.9.1

Hi.
I would like to know if there is a  implementation timing for this feature?
Thanks.

GREAT!!!

How is it configure could you help me, I cant fine a documentation to do that?

Login or Signup to post a comment