radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Change position of colour select widget.

I'd like to know if it is possible to change the location of the Colour Select widget, at the bottom of the image is not really good for us - and we would like to know if it is possible to add a function to allow this widget to display inside the canvas area upon selection of an element?

Best Answer

You can select a different tollbar position in the UI & Layout composer, toolbar tab. Beyond that you could use some custom CSS to reposition the sub-panel somewhat.

Well, I've been playing with the CSS to get some kind of feedback on it. but the problem is, I want the colour selector to be presented in a location on the customers display instead of at the bottom of an image. This isn't good, especially for larger images.

Answer

You can select a different tollbar position in the UI & Layout composer, toolbar tab. Beyond that you could use some custom CSS to reposition the sub-panel somewhat.

While this is a nice option - it's not required for us to have this much choice - we'd much prefer just being able to position the standard box elsewhere.

The best option that worked was the plus addon which you can use to position the color swatch anywhere using the short code with some css you can have results like this

Login or Signup to post a comment