radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Anyone get patterns working in their product designer?

I see we have the option to add patterns to text and SVGs but its 

I followed the instructions to add patterns for text & svg from the link below.  

• Added the "fpd_patterns_svg" folder to wp-content/uploads/.  
  • I added in a svg and jpg file.  
  • I went to Fancy Product Designer Settings, clicked on the Default Element Options tab and under Patterns selected the 2 files I uploaded to "fpd_patterns_svg" folder.

Now when I click on the svg I get the color picker but I do not see an option to select the patterns I uploaded.

Is there another step?  How do I select the pattern?  Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000593321-adding-patterns-for-text-svg

You can use patterns for text elements and SVG images.

Open your FTP software, e.g. Filezilla.

Go to wp-content/uploads of your wordpress installation.

For text elements

1. Create a new folder called "fpd_patterns_text". 
  2. Upload your pattern images as PNG or JPEG format into the fpd_patterns_text folder. 
  3. Go to Fancy Product Designer Settings and select the Default Element Options. 
  4. Select the patterns in the Text Options section. 

For SVG images

1. Create a new folder called "fpd_patterns_svg". 
  2. Upload your pattern images as PNG or JPEG format into the fpd_patterns_svg folder. 
  3. Go to Fancy Product Designer Settings and select the Default Element Options. 
  4. Select the patterns in the Image Options section.

Best Answer
Thanks Rhiannon, I misspoke. I meant to say I added 1 png and 1 jpg to the svg folder. I think the issue was browser cache. While out with my kids at practice I checked my site from my cell phone and everything was working as expected. Came home cleared cached, restated the browser and good to go now. Thanks

Hi Derek,

I think you need to add the patterns as either PNG or JPEG formats, you can't currently use SVG patterns.

Answer
Thanks Rhiannon, I misspoke. I meant to say I added 1 png and 1 jpg to the svg folder. I think the issue was browser cache. While out with my kids at practice I checked my site from my cell phone and everything was working as expected. Came home cleared cached, restated the browser and good to go now. Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment