radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

How to add more than one design to the same product:

Hi, 

So, here's the problem: I add a Design in my prodcut and then I click another design, it replaces the first one, and I don't want that. 

I want my costumers to be able to add as many designs as they want in a product, but I can't seem to find the settings for this option, even tough I know it is possible. I am feeling really useless, please, help.

Thanks!

Best Answer

When you are talking about the demos, that an option you can easily toggle. By setting a replace value, the images will be replaced by each other. Just set no value for this option and you can add as many as you want.

Answer

When you are talking about the demos, that an option you can easily toggle. By setting a replace value, the images will be replaced by each other. Just set no value for this option and you can add as many as you want.

I have the same problem as Mireia (with texts fields instead of designs), and I didn't understand how to solve it, can you give more details?

Hi,

Inside the product page, you have a Facy Product Designer sidebar. Clic "Individual Product Settings">"Image Options" there's a replace value, leave it blank. I think that will solve your problem!

I have same problem with upload more images or texts to one upload zone. I can not find any solution. Please help me

Upload zones are created so only one file can be uploaded. You can use bounding boxes if you like to upload several images or texts on one specific area. 

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000548169-using-bounding-boxes-to-restrict-elements 

Login or Signup to post a comment