radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

PRE SALE

• I would like to give the client the opportunity to add photos from icloud.
  • I would like the customer on the T-shirt to be able to personalize it only on a specific space, up to A4. 
  • Is it possible to change the orientation of, for example, the image, poster from horizontal to vertical view?

It is posibble ? How can i do this ?

Best Answer
  • I would like to give the client the opportunity to add photos from icloud

-> Not iCloud, but you can connect instagram, facebook, designs and photos from the customers computer. 

• I would like the customer on the T-shirt to be able to personalize it only on a specific space, up to A4. 

-> Yes you can set bounding boxes. 

• Is it possible to change the orientation of, for example, the image, poster from horizontal to vertical view?

-> You can do that by create a different fancy product for each view and set "replace all images". Doing so the customer can swap products and all images will remain, only the orientation changes. 

Answer
  • I would like to give the client the opportunity to add photos from icloud

-> Not iCloud, but you can connect instagram, facebook, designs and photos from the customers computer. 

-> Yes you can set bounding boxes. 

-> You can do that by create a different fancy product for each view and set "replace all images". Doing so the customer can swap products and all images will remain, only the orientation changes. 

OK. Thanks a lot ! One more thing

We want to be able to personalize larger products, such as posters or photo galleries, which I noticed that some users have complained that the plugin is not suitable for such solutions. We will display photos up to 70 × 100cm and 50x120cm + bleeds and A0 84 × 120cm. Is it possible to personalize larger products? To be more precise, what the administrator of the site will receive after ordering the customer Is it possible to receive a pdf file with the appropriate sizes? Does the administrator get a PDF of the right size, without losing the quality of the files sent by the client (without the need to edit the file in other programs, which would significantly extend the time of work on the order)

Login or Signup to post a comment