radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Text Auto Re-Size

Hello, 

Could anyone tell me how to get text to automatically down size as further words (or characters) are entered into an area?

Thanks

Luke

Best Answer

You can add a text in the product builder, click on "text" and enter a number at "Font Size To Width"

Answer

You can add a text in the product builder, click on "text" and enter a number at "Font Size To Width"

I'm not sure you understand my question. 

As you type more text into the area, we'd like the text to automatically down size (get smaller) as you add more text to it??

Thanks

Luke

You can achieve this by following the steps in my answer. You can activate "editable" so your customers can edit the text on your product. As the words or sentences get too long, the font size will be adjusted. 

Hello Radykal, Many thanks for getting backing to me. 

We believe the settings to be correct and set as instructed. However, we're still not seeing any reduction in text. If you navigate your way to the blue sign on this link and try yourself, you'll see the results.

http://www.luketomtesting4.co.uk/product/led-univisor/

Screengrab of settings on this page also attached.

Many Thanks

LT

Hi Radykal, thanks for getting back to me.

If you navigate to this link and click the blue sign you can try this for yourself. We're still not seeing any reduction in the text when adding more characters.

http://www.luketomtesting4.co.uk/product/led-univisor/

I've also attached a screenshot of the settings.

Thanks

LT

Dear Radykal

We still haven't resolved this issue. 

Have you had opportunity to review my previous two messages?

Thank you

Luke

Sorry, we must have overread it. Please update the plugin. There should be an input saying "font size to width" (see image attached)

OK, thank you. Will update accordingly.

Regards

Luke

Hi Radykal

We've updated the plug-in (or thought we had) but no change on the dashboard? We're running Version 3.8.5, is this the latest version?

Thanks

Luke

I think you added a text box. Try adding a text.

Login or Signup to post a comment