radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

pre-sale questions

Dear I need some pre-sale questions:

- the plugin allow to set a multiple area design on a product (for example on a t-shirt on front view, i set a custom area near the heart and at the bottom of the t-shirt in some view)?

- is it possible fix the dimensions of the text/image that the user can add on the product?

- is it possible add the custom product size (the user wants the product in a custom size)?

Best Answer

You can set several upload zones (in each upload zone you can upload one photo) or you can create an overlay mask so users can upload multiple images, texts and designs but your mask will stay on top all the time. 

- the plugin allow to set a multiple area design on a product (for example on a t-shirt on front view, i set a custom area near the heart and at the bottom of the t-shirt in some view)?

-> yes

- is it possible fix the dimensions of the text/image that the user can add on the product?

-> what do you mean by that?

- is it possible add the custom product size (the user wants the product in a custom size)?

-> If you predefine the sizes it is. If you want the user to enter a custom width and height this will likely be possible next week.

dear how we can set multiple masks/custom areas on a product? For example the user have to add 3-4 images on multiple fixed areas on a tshirt

Answer

You can set several upload zones (in each upload zone you can upload one photo) or you can create an overlay mask so users can upload multiple images, texts and designs but your mask will stay on top all the time. 

Ok thank you! How can I create a mask? Is there a Guide?

Login or Signup to post a comment