radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Beginner questions

Hi,

I have recently installed Fancy Product Designer and I have a few questions on how to setup some things right. I have been trying to solve these issues with the help of the documentation and forum but had no luck yet.

1. I would like the customer to add just one image to the product. I have set the Replace name same as the elements name, but it has no effect. It still imports more images placing them on top of others. And the copy button in the upper left corner should be removed.

2. custom images should be auto-scaled to the print area (dotted line) so that customers don't have to resize it everytime they load a new.

3. custom images should be cropped to the print area (dotted line) if they are scaled larger.

4. set transparency of loaded images to 90% (or simliar) so that customers can still see the "background" and make sure it fits. It would make everything look a bit more realistic too.

5. Getting images from Instagram works great but only shows the last 12 posts. Why?

I'd appreciate if anyone has hints or could point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Best Answer

2. custom images should be auto-scaled to the print area (dotted line) so that customers don't have to resize it everytime they load a new.

-> therefore you have different options. You can p.e. go to your woocommerce product -> click on individual product settings -> go to image properties -> set a value for resize to width / height/ max -width or height OR create a bounding box in your product and select the mode "clipping" so the image will be enlargened to fit the box (recommended depending on your product).  

3. custom images should be cropped to the print area (dotted line) if they are scaled larger.

-> same as above (bounding box clipping mode)

4. set transparency of loaded images to 90% (or simliar) so that customers can still see the "background" and make sure it fits. It would make everything look a bit more realistic too. 

-> you can set transparency of the background to 10% and mark as "stay on top"

Den Produktdesigner gibt es schon seit Jahren mit dem aktuellen PDF Export, der stetig verbessert wurde. Auf den Verkaufsplatformen wird nie kommuniziert, dass mit dem Product Designer eine print ready PDF erzeugt wird. Diesen neuen Export gibt es erst seit kurzem und ist ein neues Feature, das sich derzeit in der Beta Phase befindet und ein eigene Dienstleistung darstellt. 

Hallo again,

ich hätte noch eine Frage ... im Anhang ein Bild. Ich würde an der Stelle gern einen Hilfetext setzen.

Geht das? Wie?

Danke!

Am einfachsten ist es, den Text "Klick oder Bilder hierhin ziehen" zu ändern. Gehe dazu zu 

Fancy Product Designer -> Settings -> Labels -> modules -> upload zone -> änder den Text

Stimmt, aber das Feld ist nicht wirklich groß.

Sonst eine Idee? Ich könnte das DIV dort auch beim Initialisieren füllen ...

Du kannst das Feld größer machen, indem du unter Fancy Product Designer -> UI Composer -> [das entsprechende UI auswählen] -> Custom CSS  den folgenden Code einträgst:

.fpd-upload-form > .fpd-upload-zone {
    height: 200px;
}

Die 200px kannst du je nach gewünschter Größe des Feldes vergrößern oder verkleinern.

Danke, klappt ... Meldungen wie die im Anhang (beim Auswählen eines Bilds bei Facebook) sind verbesserungswürdig, finde ich.

Untitled-1.jpg
(12.3 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment