radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Canvas touch scrolling on iOS

i cant disable Canvas touch scrolling on iOS. still works in the designer, although I turned it off in the settings

iPhone 6s and iPhone 5s. Everything works fine on android

Who has the same problem? Can someone test on other iPhone models?

Best Answer

I had the same problem. My solution was to switch from FabricJS Version 1.6.7 to 2.+ in the main FPD settings. I haven't fully tested this solution, but it did solve the iOS canvas scrolling bug for me.

Be sure you have the newest Update of Fancy Product Designer. If this issue still occurs please open a ticket so we can have a closer look at it. 

I have the version 3.8.8 ...

Should canvas touch scrolling mean that when I place an image or text and want to move it with my finger, the canvas stops moving? ... I have turned it off and he still does

Answer

I had the same problem. My solution was to switch from FabricJS Version 1.6.7 to 2.+ in the main FPD settings. I haven't fully tested this solution, but it did solve the iOS canvas scrolling bug for me.

Brian Saetre. Thank you, it help

I had exactly the same problem and it was fixed with the FabricJS Version switch from 1.6.7 to 2.+

...... only problem now is that the photo filters are no longer working. They work just fine with 1.6.7 but not with 2.+

If anyone has a solution, I'd love to hear it.

Please open a support ticket on our website so we can have a closer look at your issue https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/home

This is fixed now, thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment