radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Canvas touch scrolling on iOS

i cant disable Canvas touch scrolling on iOS. still works in the designer, although I turned it off in the settings

iPhone 6s and iPhone 5s. Everything works fine on android

Who has the same problem? Can someone test on other iPhone models?

Best Answer

I had the same problem. My solution was to switch from FabricJS Version 1.6.7 to 2.+ in the main FPD settings. I haven't fully tested this solution, but it did solve the iOS canvas scrolling bug for me.

This is fixed now, thanks.

Please open a support ticket on our website so we can have a closer look at your issue https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/home

I had exactly the same problem and it was fixed with the FabricJS Version switch from 1.6.7 to 2.+

...... only problem now is that the photo filters are no longer working. They work just fine with 1.6.7 but not with 2.+

If anyone has a solution, I'd love to hear it.

Brian Saetre. Thank you, it help

Answer

I had the same problem. My solution was to switch from FabricJS Version 1.6.7 to 2.+ in the main FPD settings. I haven't fully tested this solution, but it did solve the iOS canvas scrolling bug for me.

I have the version 3.8.8 ...

Should canvas touch scrolling mean that when I place an image or text and want to move it with my finger, the canvas stops moving? ... I have turned it off and he still does

Be sure you have the newest Update of Fancy Product Designer. If this issue still occurs please open a ticket so we can have a closer look at it. 

Login or Signup to post a comment