radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

New 3.9 Update Not Letting me delete default layers from Export

With the new update I can no longer delete the phone case layer and export only the customers image. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Best Answer

We will fix this issue and upload the new Update within the next hours.

Same problem!

Answer

We will fix this issue and upload the new Update within the next hours.

Thanks!

I don't see a new version on Codecanyon. Any idea when it will arrive?

Still the same problem. The layers are added now to the order-view, but you can't delete them. Only lock/unlock them. So the problem is still there.

It works for us. Please open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your issue. 

I noticed the "cross" simply doesn't show up in the manage-layer-view, but I can drag/delete the layers inside the design-view. So it's working, just a different way I was used to in the previous version.

In order to get the "x" you have to go to the product builder and enable "removable" in the customizable properties of the required elements.

I don’t want the customer to remove those layers. Also, this wasn’t the case in the previous version, you could just delete them in the backend as a normal layer.

Do we got something? I have same issue...

I set "exclude from export" one layer but in my thumbnail product in woocommerce cart appears with that layer I don't want to show.

Will be fixed in the next update.

Ok thank you so much for your effort... I will wait!

Login or Signup to post a comment