radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Free Product Templates?

I bought fancy product designer for Wordpress and notice that you can import templates.  Is there a website or link to products people have already created and made available to download for others to use?  We are going to use the designer strictly for different types of apparel.  Please let me know here or email me at reinfalldesign@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

no there isn't such a website. You can click on "download demo" in the fancy product designer to see some demo products. Within the next weeks we will also provide a variety of quality mock up's for different types of products to download. Some are free and some will cost a few dollar. 

Also if you need graphics for your product you can open a customization request and we can create the images for you for a fair price.

Answer

no there isn't such a website. You can click on "download demo" in the fancy product designer to see some demo products. Within the next weeks we will also provide a variety of quality mock up's for different types of products to download. Some are free and some will cost a few dollar. 

Also if you need graphics for your product you can open a customization request and we can create the images for you for a fair price.

Is there not a way of buying one template instead of buying loads we will never need or use.

currently we only offer the bundles.

I have the same need for ready made products for our printing website.

I am thinking of hiring someone to put a bunch of these together, for business cards, fliers, postcards, posters etc.

If I put these together, I am thinking of offering them for sale individually and also as bundles. I would like to know if there would be users interested in this and also, for radykal, if there are any issues with offering this sort of service/product.

Basically I would create products in FPD and then export each as zip files of import so purchasers could just import them onto their website. I would use .svg images wherever possible for scalability and customization. I would set them up so that the product is easily customizable by the user including changing logos, qr codes, text, colors, etc.

We need to create these products for our implementation but would like to offset the costs by selling these premade products and feel others could benefit!

You are not allowed to sell or advertise those templates on any of our websites or forums but you can sell those on your own website.

radykal,  where are these SO CALLED products you were gonna offer to us to buy you said 3 months ago, "no there isn't such a website. You can click on "download demo" in the fancy product designer to see some demo products. Within the next weeks we will also provide a variety of quality mock up's for different types of products to download. Some are free and some will cost a few dollar. 

Also if you need graphics for your product you can open a customization request and we can create the images for you for a fair price."

I need t-shirt, hoodie, long sleeve shirt, crewneck sweatshirts, polos, etc...  Gildan is a popular brand and you can grab all the images off of the S and S Activewear website.  

On the product designer, why can't we just upload an image for every color a product is offered, instead of having to create a layer and then selecting the colors.  Why not just allow us to add images of a white, black, red, blue, yellow, etc.. shirt (front and back) for each color instead of trying to create a layer to manipulate.  It would be easier for us not smart enough to make stock templates.  i have no problem spending the extra time, uploading an image for each color shirt, front and back.  then we can offer any products we wanted and it would be so much easier than trying to figure out how to use the template maker.

where are these SO CALLED products you were gonna offer to us to buy you said 3 months ago

-> You can find them going to Fancy Product Designer -> Products -> click on "templates" and get the product bundle you like. 

On the product designer, why can't we just upload an image for every color a product is offered, instead of having to create a layer and then selecting the colors.  

-> You can do that using either the "designs" or "products" module or use the multistep product configurator plugin in addition.

@radykal where can i find this multistep product configurator plugin for wordpress?

do you have a tutorial or instructions for adding a different image for each product color.  for instance, i want to make a long sleeve shirt, i have every color image for it, front and back, and i want to upload the front and back image and label each color accordingly, instead of adding a base color and overlay.  i just want to add a seperate image of each color product, front and back, and label those images. for instance, forest front, forest back, red front, red back, etc...so my customers can pick from a list of colors or names of colors.

You can have a look at the quick setup and upload an image for the different attributes. https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000585027-quick-setup 

Login or Signup to post a comment