radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

is there a Fpd code for categories?

Hello,

is there a short code for designs categories?

after a user click on one of my main  design categories i want the other main categories show up on the next page as well.

Thanks

Best Answer

You can create shortcodes going to -> fancy product designer and on the right upper corner is a button "shortcode". BY clicking on it you can create any shortcode you like. the one for designs is: [fpd_module type="designs"]

I'm not able to recreate this issue, in my setup, design categories are honoured when using the shortcode method. Please extend your support licence and resubmit your query in a ticket if you still can't get this to work for you.

Hello Rady Kal
[fpd_module type="designs"] does not work with Design Categories. Without Categories it's ok.

Regards

Theo

https://www.graphicsthatpop.com/design/

you see it took me 3 steps to get to the picture attached .. i just want to have 1 click on the Choose from categories and go back to my 1 step instead of click it twice.

Capture.PNG
(156 KB)

Do you have images of what you would like to achieve? Usually the design categories will show within the canvas or on the same page using shortcodes. 

is there a shortcode or text/link for 1 click back to design home/main categories?

Answer

You can create shortcodes going to -> fancy product designer and on the right upper corner is a button "shortcode". BY clicking on it you can create any shortcode you like. the one for designs is: [fpd_module type="designs"]

Login or Signup to post a comment