radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Add confirmation dialog when changing product

When switching Layouts, there is a popup dialog asking if I am sure to loose all my changes (eg added images, text).

When switching Products, there is no confirmation dialog and all views are replaced instantly and without undo possibility.

Please add this confirmation also when switching Products.

It seems to me that this is interesting for many customers, but I can't find the question or feature request in the forums.

I saw it's possible to keep changes (eg own pictures), but that's not suitable in my case.

Here is the original Question with a bit more background on why I have to use Products instead of Layouts:

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/tickets/15397

Thank you!

1 person likes this idea

It's now available.

When can we expect the update? Many customers come with the error message is not clear and break off the purchase.

TY...That would be great!!!!!

I will add an option to toggle this behavior.

It is very annoying and it is not showing me the option to say YES OR NO.  I cant to anything.

I saw an article six months ago where someone asked how to disable it and you say it would be a customization..   I dont feel we should have to pay to make it an option....How many people voted for this in the first place? ....I see one.

Why would we need this if designs are replaced on all views anyway? Besides it doesn't even work, just says "undefined"

Please remove this feature or allow it to be turned off.!

Login or Signup to post a comment