radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Designs RELATIVE size, in % of canvas height/width

Currently, the size of the designs can have FACTOR (relative to image original size) and ABSOLUTE values in pixels, but not in %, relative to the designer canvas.

Would be very useful to be able to set the designs size to appear RELATIVE to canvas size in percents.

For example, setting width / height 100% will show the design 100% of the canvas.

Actually, I'm wondering how such basic feature is not the part of core plugin yet :)

5 people like this idea

If you want to fit designs to 100% of the canvas, you can enable the option "Fit Images into canvas" under the Advanced section.

100% was just one example, that may be good only for certain categories that have backgrounds that needed to be displayed 100%, but if I set the option that you have suggested, all the designs will fit 100% without other custom sizes.

But what if other categories have designs that needed to appear 20 / 30 / 40 / 60 / 80% relatively to the CANVAS?

I'm talking about adding a setting to the design category options, where you have design resizing parameters 1) factor (relative to original image size)  2) pixels, but not % relatively to CANVAS. It is a third very useful resizing parameter that will add real control of customizing and appearance of the designs in the canvas.

Included in 4.0.6

Now you can also enter percentage value for the scale to width/height.

These are great news, thank you!

How about left/top distance/margins? Does it support percentage values too?

Login or Signup to post a comment