radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Designs RELATIVE size, in % of canvas height/width

Currently, the size of the designs can have FACTOR (relative to image original size) and ABSOLUTE values in pixels, but not in %, relative to the designer canvas.

Would be very useful to be able to set the designs size to appear RELATIVE to canvas size in percents.

For example, setting width / height 100% will show the design 100% of the canvas.

Actually, I'm wondering how such basic feature is not the part of core plugin yet :)

5 people like this idea

These are great news, thank you!

How about left/top distance/margins? Does it support percentage values too?

Included in 4.0.6

Now you can also enter percentage value for the scale to width/height.

100% was just one example, that may be good only for certain categories that have backgrounds that needed to be displayed 100%, but if I set the option that you have suggested, all the designs will fit 100% without other custom sizes.

But what if other categories have designs that needed to appear 20 / 30 / 40 / 60 / 80% relatively to the CANVAS?

I'm talking about adding a setting to the design category options, where you have design resizing parameters 1) factor (relative to original image size)  2) pixels, but not % relatively to CANVAS. It is a third very useful resizing parameter that will add real control of customizing and appearance of the designs in the canvas.

If you want to fit designs to 100% of the canvas, you can enable the option "Fit Images into canvas" under the Advanced section.

Login or Signup to post a comment