radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

UI Small Problem

1. On selecting an uploaded image which has only 'moveable' and 'removable' set to YES within the customizable properties. A small black box is appearing underneath the image element? Can this be removed?

2. Where a text element has the customizable properties of 'moveable', 'scalable' and 'removable' set to YES. On selecting the text, the available icons include the 'transform button' which does not actually do anything. Can this be removed also?

Best Answer

the box only shows up if you select an element where it is able to change the color. So you can disable to change the colors in the product builder for that specific element. 

1. Do you have an example link?

2. Will be part of next update.

Great, here is the link:- https://www.cedartreeweb.ie/product/clear-simple-boy/?start_customizing&fpd_product=6&attribute_pa_format=portrait&quantity=10

IGNORE THE SECURITY WARNING (SELF CERT SSL), THIS IS A TESTING ENVIRONMENT WHILE I BUILD MY UPDATED WEBSITE.

You are hiding some tools via the UI composer, normally there are some tools visible even with these selected properties.

Yes, using following CSS:-

[data-type="sepia" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="cold" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="grayscale" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="old" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="milk" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="purple" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="yellow" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="sepia2" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="monochrome" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="technicolor" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="kodachrome" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-type="vintage" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-defaulttext="Mask" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-defaulttext="Color Manipulation" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-defaulttext="Custom Cropping" ]{display: none !important;}
[data-defaulttext="Position" ]{display: none !important;}

Yes, as you can see I have hidden most of the options as I like to offer a very simple 'striped back' version of FPD. Is there a way to hide the empty black box?

FPD1.jpeg
(547 KB)
Answer

the box only shows up if you select an element where it is able to change the color. So you can disable to change the colors in the product builder for that specific element. 

Hi radykal,

Thanks for this but I do not have any colour options for this element? It is a png image woth only the option to delete. To me, that black square looks like the UI tool area but does not contain any tools as they are not needed for this element. I could be wrong of course but I certainly do not understand your colour theory?

Please open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your issue. 

Login or Signup to post a comment