radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Client design thumbnail in order email and admin order page

Can we have an option to have the client's design (maybe the same thumbnail as shown in the 'Cart page'?) displayed in the order email and the admin order page (including the order quick view page)

I know there's already the below implemented; however, this only displays the custom product picture - not the client's custom design.

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000022853

This would really really ease our fulfilment processes as we won't need to load the client's design each and every time to match the custom printed product to the order.

Thank you! :) 

3 people like this idea

The custom product design can be displayed in the order email and the admin order page.

Is this an already available function?

If yes, I can't seem to locate this functionality anywhere - can you guide me, please?

You can find an option "Product Thumbnail" in the FPD settings > WooCommerce > Order. The Quick View in the backend does not support this!

Thanks for this. Doesn't this show an image of the 'product thumbnail' though, and not the client's customised design?

Would be very helpful if we could have the client's customised design instead of the product thumbnail.

This will display the custom product design, be sure you have the latest version installed.

@ Radykal,

Possible to show a bigger image than this small thumbnail?

Login or Signup to post a comment