radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Printing box = bounding box

Hey guys! :)

First I have a question: Is it possible to set a layer which is a white circle as a bounding box?

I think a good idea for a function would be to make it possible to set the bounding box (which could be a layer with a white circle) as the printing box. Afterwards it should then be possible (like it is right now) to set the print size to any size like 120mm x 120mm.

What do you think?

I would love to see that function because I need it for a few months now.

THANKS for doing all the stuff happening guys! You ARE awesome.

Best Answer

1. No bounding boxes can only be rectangular.

2. You can use the printing box as bounding box.

Answer

1. No bounding boxes can only be rectangular.

2. You can use the printing box as bounding box.

Thank you for your answer! Why not? Is it difficult to implement? But can the bounding box also be the printing box?

The bounding box can't be used as printing box. You need to set the printing box first and then you can enable that the printing box should be used as bounding box. The result is the same. 

You can only have rectangular bounding boxes but you can use shaped svg masks if you like or put a semi transparent layer on top in the shape you like to get. 

Wouldn‘t that be a good thing to implement? We would REALLY appreciate it and I think some other people in the future too!
And no the the result isn‘t the same. Because the printing box can only be set with a rectangle but the bounding box can be set with objects which is WAY more accurate.

You can help us to keep this feature in mind while opening a topic in our feature request forum https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/forums/5000217737 

Login or Signup to post a comment