radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

More flexible text pricing

Hello,

Actually we're charging customers for the text length written on our product.

That are the prices:

1-3 letters - 145$

3-6 letters - 200$

Now, when somebody write text "123123" he is being charged 145$, but if he would write first text "123" and second text "123" he is being charged 2x145$ instead of 200$.

Is that be possible to set up it somehow to count the amount of every used letters even if they're written separately?

It's better described in this topic -> https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000004547
However it's not explained how to implement that.

I will be grateful for any help.

Best Answer

You can set a maximum view price of 200 USD so this price can't be increased. Does this solve the issue? 

Therefore just go to the product builder and click on view options. 

Answer

You can set a maximum view price of 200 USD so this price can't be increased. Does this solve the issue? 

Therefore just go to the product builder and click on view options. 

Actually it doesn't solved the issue, because I forgot to write that it was only example.

The prices are from 145$ to 2000$.

its:

1-3 145$

3-6 235$

6-9 285$

9-12 315$

12-15 350$ etc. etc and up to 2000$.

So even if I would set the max view price to of 2000$, it doesn't solve the issue.

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue.

I forgot to write that those prices was only example.

The price range is between 145$ and 2000$.

So even if I would set max. price to 2000$ it doesn't solve the issue because if someone write two texts with two letters he will be charged like before.

Sorry for double post, I will try to explain it better,

I would like to charge customers for every used letter, for example:

from 1 to 3 letters it cost 50$ for each letter

from 3 to 6 letters 80$

from 6 to 9 letters 100$

I would like to count every letter even if they're written separately. So the amount of every letters written the product.

This is not possible unfortunately. You can head on over to the feature request forum and have a look at the discussions there or add a new topic with a request for the feature you are looking for so we can keep this feature in mind for further updates. 

Hello friends. I was also looking for a solution where I could charge for typed letters. We sell cut wood letters and are trying to make our customers' lives easier with online quotes. If we could charge for each letter they put on the panel, everything would be resolved. I would like to know if this idea has evolved, Thank you

Charging a fixed price for each letter is possible using our pricing add on. 

https://fancyproductdesigner.com/pricing/

Hello, how are you? I already bought the pricing plugin, but I did not find a specific guidance for charging by typed letter. If you have a link with an example or a walkthrough it would help me a lot. I'm in Brazil developing a solution to be able to offer to the sign market.

Did someone solve this problem?

I would like to explain my problem more detailed to help you understand it.

Here is how I configured the pricing rules:

Now, when I add a text with only one letter it cost 50€.

When I add a second text with only one letter it cost 100€.

Regarding to the pricing rules it should cost 50€ because I have used less than 3 letters.

I would like to calculate the price basing on all of the used letters, no matter if I use one, two or three text elements.

Is that possible? If yes, how can I achieve this?

Hey,

Has anyone found a solution for the problem described above?

Login or Signup to post a comment