radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

How can I limit the color selection of the text to one color?

Hello everyone, how can I limit the selection under individual product settings to one color?
With a ; or, it doesn't work.

Best Answer

You can go to the individual product settings -> Custom Text Properties -> Default color and enter the hex color code you want to be used.

Answer

You can go to the individual product settings -> Custom Text Properties -> Default color and enter the hex color code you want to be used.

But how do I give the command that only one color can be used?

see Attachment

FPD.png
(24.9 KB)

You need to upload it in the color you like to have or change the color on the element in the product builder directly. 

Genau das ist das Problem. Wenn ich in den einzelnen Einstellungen eine Farbe eingebe, wird automatisch der gesamte Farbbereich angezeigt. Aber ich brauche die Farbe Schwarz für Produkt A und nur Weiß für Produkt B.
Wie kann ich Produkt A auf eine Farbe beschränken?

That is exactly the problem. if I enter a color under individual settings, the whole color range comes automatically. But I need the color black for product a and only white for product B.
How can I limit product A to one color?

Du musst die verschiedenen Produkte in der jeweiligen Farbe hochladen und NICHT die Farbe über das Colors Modul ändern 

ODER

Direkt im Product Builder die Farbe des Elements ändern und nicht via der Sidebox, die sich dann öffnet. Klicke dazu einfach auf das Produkt im Product Builder, klicke dann auf das farbige Kästchen und wähle eine Farbe.

You have to upload the different products in the respective color and NOT change the color via the Colors module

OR

Change the color of the element directly in the Product Builder and not via the sidebox that opens. To do this, simply click on the product in the Product Builder, then click on the colored box and select a color.

Login or Signup to post a comment