radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

I want to use the product on my website, not necessary as Woocommerce Plugin

Hi, 

i have a product, that need to have high customization. The final design of the product is not possible via a configurator, more it is a draft for the end user how final product could look like. The information provided by the user are then used in Backoffice to develop the final design.

Hence i do not need a shopping cart. I just need the possibility to let the user design a product, enter information i do need to make a cost calculation and come back to customer with an offer. 

So i want to know, how is the best way to establish? Acutally i do not need Woocommerce, because i am not building a online shop. 

Can i use this configurator for my purpose? 

Best Answer

Can you provide an example website of something you like to get? As i understand it now, you like to get some information of your clients and create a design for them? 

You can use our product designer for that. You can also test it on demo.fancyproductdesigner.com

Answer

Can you provide an example website of something you like to get? As i understand it now, you like to get some information of your clients and create a design for them? 

You can use our product designer for that. You can also test it on demo.fancyproductdesigner.com

Thank you very much for the demo. I am trying to use it to develop the UX :-) 

http://www.tombstonedesign.net/tombstone-generator/

This is an example what i would like to do. The customer can provide the information, which i do need to create a professional file for the supplier. (CAD - Model). 

Here is another page

https://headstonesandmonuments.co.nz/design-your-own/

I would like to do a checkout process. Is this possible? Step by Step? 

Something like this is possible (more like the first link you provided). the user interface is a little bit different but the functions can be used.  

Such a checkout process is not possible using our plugin. 

Login or Signup to post a comment