radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Export add-on - or old version Product Designer

I really have a problem with the export addon. We purchased Fancy Product Designer several years ago, but have never used it on a website. Now I finally wanted to use it and it really disappoints me a bit. The output is only 72 dpi and with an older version I could decide for myself to make 300dpi images. With the free version I can only try 5x a month whether it works or not or I should already start with a subscription. Or I have to buy a program of 199 euros. When I bought the program at Codecanyon I was able to make high-resolution images with it and now no more and I am annoyed.

Now I can no longer find an old version, nor can I download it anymore, nor do I know from which version I should have it.

Or I have to let someone else program an export module because I want to use it for multiple domains. If I use your export module I have to buy it for each domain and / or take out a subscription.

Am already looking for another solution with lumise, which can make high resolution images. However, no svg images. So that is also a disadvantage, no layers PDF is possible. But it is very handy that you make 1 design and can place it on different products. You can make 1 design and place it on a mug, pillow or t-shirt. I miss that again with your program.

But my question is as follows, from which version can I make a good PDF without using an export module?

And my second question is, can I have a PHP developer make an export module myself?

Best Answer

Please open a support ticket on our website so we can have a closer look at your issue.

Sure you can have a developer code functions for you. 

1 Comment

Answer

Please open a support ticket on our website so we can have a closer look at your issue.

Sure you can have a developer code functions for you. 

Login or Signup to post a comment