radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Fill all upload zones automatically

Hello! I've been using FPD for the past few months to develop a photo frame creation website, everything is going well, except for User Experience it takes around 30 minutes to assign a photo in EACH upload zone (if you're making around 30 frames, meaning I have 30 upload zones)

Is there a way to automatically fill up all 30 upload zones based on the uploaded images of the user?

If there's no automatic way, is there a way to SPEED UP the "Loading image" process? Right now it takes around 1 minute for each photo to load in the selected upload zone. 

Note: Each image has a file size of about 10mb-15mb since these are all from professional photographers. 

PS on the attached file, all the blue background ones are the upload zones!

Any ideas??

Best Answer

We've responded to your ticket. 

If it's helpful to anyone else, no there is no way to autofill at present. Perhaps you make this a feature request...

Answer

We've responded to your ticket. 

If it's helpful to anyone else, no there is no way to autofill at present. Perhaps you make this a feature request...

Hi , Roxy Santillan

can you send me an e-mail

gryadn@gmail

@Roxy Santillan

This feature is much needed.
Automatic upload of images to the upload zone,
would be a great benefit.
Just add the command button below (CLICK OR DROP IMAGES HERE)
called FOTOMIX.
Will it be included in the development?

Hi,

any news on this?

Yep!
This feature is much needed.

+1

Hi how can we do? I have 10 upload zones and want to upload multible images to these zones automatically.

It is possible. Pls see screenshot.  Settings - Advanced

I can send you the product with 20 upload zones filling automatically by selecting multiple images from computer...

This feature is great and works as expected, but can we update it to populate all upload zones with one image only?
I need to be able to create a user uploaded pattern and have the upload zones placed, but the downside (with how this feature works currently) is that they would need to upload the same image 8 different times for the upload zones to populate. I want it to populate all upload zones with one image only.

Login or Signup to post a comment